Dr. Manish Bhatia in conversation with Melissa Burch and Debby Bruck. Listen to this exciting teleconference.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hoacuoidep.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author -
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
In these aphorisms, Hahnemann tells us that the effect of a medicine on a human being can only be...
In aphorisms 16 to 18, Hahnemann discusses the role of Vital Force in disease and also tells us...
In aphorisms 34 and 35, Hahnemann argues that a medicine is able to cure a natural disease not...
Aphorism 5 discusses what a physician must know to affect a cure - the importance of exciting cause...