Dr. Manish Bhatia in conversation with Melissa Burch and Debby Bruck. Listen to this exciting teleconference.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hoacuoidep.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author -
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
In aphorism 7 and 8, Hahnemann discusses the value of symptoms as a reflection of internal sickness...
Aphorism 3 discusses the knowledge of a physician - knowledge about disease, about medicinal powers...
In these aphorisms, Hahnemann tells us that the effect of a medicine on a human being can only be...
Aphorism 4 discusses the role of a physician in Preventive and Social Medicine (PSM).