Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews German homeopath Helmut Schnellrieder at the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy (Alonissos, Greece) on June 2014.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hoacuoidep.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author -
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Homeopath and botanist Dr. Michal Yakir is interviewed by Vatsala Sperling.
Dr. Bhatia says that 'homeopathy works slowly' is a myth and the proof of the pudding lies in its...
Dr. Manish Bhatia interviewed the Belgian homeopath Eric van Woensel in Alonissos, Greece at the...
Dr. Luis Detinis is interviewed by Katja Schütt