Cases with complex pathologies and simple prescriptions in Dr. Bhatia’s BBC study group meet.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hoacuoidep.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author -
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Homeopathy: Mere Placebo or Great Medicine? This question has been harshly argued for more than 200...
An indepth lecture on Tautopathy with research information and case examples.
Dr. Vithoulkas discusses the use and misuse of the doctrine of signatures in Homeopathy.
Part 3 - Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Professor George Vithoulkas at the International Academy of...