An indepth lecture on Tautopathy with research information and case examples.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hoacuoidep.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author -
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Swedish homeopath Viveca Wilhelmsson at the International Academy of...
Dr. Sankaran's interview about his book The Other Song.
Cases with complex pathologies and simple prescriptions in Dr. Bhatia's BBC study group meet.
Dog, Yogi, Banyan Tree by Dr. Rajan Sankaran is reviewed by Dr. Manish Bhatia.