Dr. Bhatia discusses how the theory of chronic miasms can be explained with the help of epigenetics.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Hoacuoidep.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author -
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Dr. Manish Bhatia interviewed the Belgian homeopath Eric van Woensel in Alonissos, Greece at the...
The Foundation of the Chronic Miasms in the Practice of Homeopathy
This article is a psychological perspective of Hahnemann's miasamtic theory of the four well known...
Dr. Bhatia sheds light on the absurdity of the anti-homeopathy campaign in UK.